SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 9, 2018

Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Men

Oh Valentine's Day. 
I think this holiday causes equal amounts of joy and pain for people all across the world. This is Ian's and my fourth Valentine's Day we get to celebrate together. Our first one came in 2014 - we weren't officially dating, but we had the biggest crush on each other. It so happened that we were in San Diego for a retreat with our church's college group and had gone down a day early with a group of others to get things set up ahead of time. That night we drove through downtown San Diego with another friend looking for locations for activities that would be happening that weekend. We stopped to get dinner, and there at Chipotle, I sat across from Ian with a swarm of butterflies in my stomach as we told silly jokes back and forth. The rest, they say, is history. Our next Valentines Day we were just over a month away from our wedding, and now we have two babies born out of that love.

As an avid "over-celebrator" of all holidays, I love getting gifts for my loves, decorating our home, and making each one special. Valentine's Day does sneak up so quickly after Christmas, I often find myself needing to get a gift more last minute. Having a newborn this year made it no exception, and I turned to the my old faithful Amazon Prime. I have forced  asked Ian to make an Amazon wishlist throughout the year, which has helped me him things I know he wants or needs. The best part is, your item will get to you within 48 hours, and for me that makes life so much more simple.

I created a Valentine's Day gift guide to give you some last minute inspiration for a gift for your sweetheart. The best part is, all of these are available on Amazon, so you can still get your man something great in a time crunch.



Hope you have a sweet day celebrating those you love.

XO, B

Post a Comment