SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

What's In My Diaper Bag + a Joonya discount code

This week I scored a Fawn Design  diaper bag at their warehouse sale. I previously had a Skip Hop bag that I used here and there the first few months of Logan's life, but for me, it wasn't the best fit. I have seen sooooo many of my friends with the Fawn bag, and finally decided to join the club!


I picked their grey color, and it is even more beautiful in person. It has a brown undertone rather than blue, which makes me love it all the more. I am pretty simple when it comes to packing our diaper bag for the day, and wanted to share my essentials with you. I have never been caught without something I needed, if that helps with context too!


Diaper Bag Essentials:

+ Diaper wipes - and lots of them
My Favorite Hand Sanitzer - It has the most lovely lavender scent, and I can even spray it around Logan's room for relaxation when he naps at someone else's home. 
+ Multipurpose nursing cover - I use this as a car seat cover, shopping cart cover, or nursing cover and love it!
+ Diapers (duh)
+ a pen
+ my wallet + keys
+an extra onesie (in the winter I kept pants too)
+ This trio - it has sunscreen, bug spray and owie balm all in cute compact tubes. 
+ chapstick
+ a hair tie

And that's all! I keep a blanket in the car with us, and bring Logan's meals in a small lunch bag if I need to. When he was a newborn I also had burp cloths and nursing pads, but we are out of that stage for now. :)

Recently I discovered Joonya diaper wipes, and I am completely sold on them. I got them when Logan had his first diaper rash, and they didn't irritate his skin or make things worse. They use baby safe ingredients and are the least expensive organic wipes I've come across. They are gentle and nourishing, but definitely effective - plus their packaging is adorable too. I used Honest previously, but had to switch after their recall, and am really happy with these, and also happy to be saving some money each month. 


They offer a subscription service where you get a box of 24 packs of wipes, for $95 (this amount will last us about 6 months.) If you are looking for a new diaper service, or want to try them out, you can use code EB603BUO at checkout and you will receive $10 off your first purchase. I hope you love them as much as I do!

XO, B

Post a Comment