SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Time Flies

Hello again! 
Well, as you can probably see, my blog has been sorely neglected for the last year or so. The past months have been the best and most full time of my short life. Below is a little update on what transpired, as well as my hopes to revive my dead blog.
MARCH 2014 - JANUARY 2016
In mid-march I started dating the love of my life, Ian :) 
I was invited to be in a tea group with 5 other girls. We meet every other month for a tea party, and share prayer requests and how the lord has been working in our lives. This group has turned into one of the biggest blessings in my life, and I am so thankful that the Lord brought us together. Plus, who ever turned down tea and scones? Exactly. We started meeting in Early March and continue to do so to this day :)
In October, Ian and I got engaged and started planning our wedding! 
...which means we got to take engagement pictures! It was amazing and I am thankful that we have these images to look over for many years to come. 
(above photo by the amazing Emily Magers )

(above photo by the wonderful Beckie Woodfield )

One of my dearest friends welcomed her first baby into the world! She was radiant throughout her whole pregnancy, and still is a beam of bright joy every day :)

In December, I had the privilege of standing beside one of my dear friends, as she married the love of her life! The older I get, the more I realize the honor it is to be part of someones wedding day.

In January, we got Disneyland passes and have thoroughly enjoyed them. It was part of Ian's wedding gift to me, and has given us lots of fun memories for our first year of marriage.



March 22, 2015:
 Ian and I exchanged vows and became husband and wife. It was the best and most blissful day of my life. Again, thanks to the incredible Emily Magers for all of these dreamy photos. If you are getting married - hire her!






From there we honeymooned in a secluded cabin in Montana, and took a long road trip down the Pacific Northwest Coast.

Last, but not least, on September 1, 2015 we found out that we were expecting a little baby! We are over the moon to be given this precious gift and can not wait to meet our son this coming May. The picture on the left is the day we found out we were expecting, and the right is me at 5 months pregnant :)




That is a bit of what the Lord has brought my way these past months!  Each new transition and season has been a great blessing from above, and used by my heavenly Father to deepen my knowledge of Him and transform me into His image.

 I started this blog with a heart to share truths the Lord has been showing me, practical life stories, and hopefully bring some kind of encouragement to anyone who would take time to read! That is still my heart and I look forward to what the Lord has in these upcoming months.

XO, B

Post a Comment