SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Baby & Toddler Easter Basket Gift Guide

 

Easter is a few weeks away, and I always feel like this holiday marks the begining of spring. I love Easter Sunday as we get to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who conquered death so that we might have peace with God and eternal life in Him. (If you have questions about why Easter is so significant - click here!). Growing up we usually went to the sunrise service at church, and then would come home to have a time of celebration with family. I have vivid memories of my mom and I going to pick out an Easter dress the weeks before; and also getting Easter baskets on Sunday. My mom always made holidays special with little things, and I hope to do the same for our children. Ours were mostly eggs of candies and treats, but also some fun things to play with.


Last year I made Logan a small basket with a toy and a book, since he wasn’t quite old enough to even appreciate presents, but this year it has been so fun hunting for his gifts.  I am not one to make his gift revolve around food either so I had to be a bit more creative. I wanted things he could have fun with and learn with as he grows too. Target’s dollar section is perfect for this and I got him some Dr. Seuss flash cards, as well as a cute shark ball popper toy. I also picked up some bubbles, sidewalk chalk, fruit leathers and a Winnie The Pooh storybook from Costco. You can also include things like new shoes or a cute shirt; even things you need are way more fun when gifted in a fun way.

Josepine will only be two months old this Easter, but I couldn’t bear to “wait for next year” so I got her some cute things too! My friend Veronica has a small shop she runs in order to raise money to fund adoptions! I got Josie a little linen romper and the absolute sweetest book called You Belong Here. You can find her shop here if you are interested.

Below I’ve put together two idea boards - for boys and girls. to help as you gather goodies for your little ones Easter baskets!  What fun Easter traditions do you have to look forward to this year?



basket | chalk | book | bubbles | beach toys | shirt


bows | basket | vintage eggs | clogs | bunny | crayons | book


XO, B

Post a Comment