SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

It's A Girl!

A few weeks ago we found out that this January, the little baby joining our family is a sweet baby girl! Hearing the doctor tell us "it's a girl!" is my favorite moment from this whole pregnancy. It has slowly been sinking in since we found out, and I get more and more excited by the day to meet our little girl. 
I feel like I have such a special mother and son bond with Logan, and I can't wait to see the sweet memories Ian will make with our girl, and how their relationship will develop as she grows. I've been thinking about how parenting a girl will be different from parenting a boy, and I don't have any concrete thoughts yet ( other than the obvious, practical differences), but I am looking forward to learning as we go. I wonder what she will look like, and what her favorite color will be; or how she will like to do her hair, and what fun hobbies she will enjoy. Logan is already smitten with his sister, and regularly hugs my belly and gives it kisses. I pray he loves and protects her as they grow up together.


I have had so much fun putting together a wishlist / registry for our little girl. The world of girl clothing, bows and blankets have me completely smitten, and I am having such a fun time curating a wardrobe and nursery for her! Below is a collection of some of my favorites so far, and links to shop them.  Girl mamas, send me your favorite shops and items - It has been fun to discover new little places to shop.











XO, B


Post a Comment